Benefit recipients, children,
young people, students and
service man/woman in the Army
For each ticket sold at the ticket desk, a service fee will be added to that ticket. This amount is 30 NOK per ticket. Any discount tickets will have a 15 NOK fee. These fees are independent of the purchase and desired destination.
- All children under the age of 16 who are escorted by an adult over the age of 18, travel free of charge and do not need a ticket.
- Young people and students from the age of 16 to 20 travel at half price, as long as a valid ID card is presented.
- Students between the age of 21 and 31 travel at half price, as long as a valid ID card is presented.
- A service man/woman of the Army travels at half price as long as a valid ID card is presented.
- Elderly, who are benefit recipients or have passed the age of 67 travel at half price, as long as a valid ID card is presented.